BELMONT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Project Confirmation Number: 30400
Entry Category: INSTITUTIONAL PUBLIC ENTRIES:
PUBLIC SCHOOLS, CHURCHES, AND TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES
4051 North Maple Hollow Court
Lehi, Utah 84043
Brief description of the project:.
Belmont Elementary is a 2 story Elementary School with a view of the Utah Lake and the Mountains to the East and west of the valley. The name of the schools name means beautiful mountains. The school is one of a series of schools that can be adapted to fit the various sites. The majority of classrooms and media center overlook the surrounding mountain landscape.
Size of Building:
81,000 Square Feet
Amount of Masonry Used (include all types and number of units):
72,000 Structural Atlas Brick
9,300 3.5 Emperor (Veneer) brick
60,880 CMU 8x8x16 of Honed and regular block.
Project completion date: August 2018
Explain the project and its unique use of masonry materials and techniques.
The structural masonry units of both Concrete Block (honed) on the inside and the use of Structural brick on the exterior help to create a secure and safe building for students and faculty alike. One the exterior the utilization of 3 different colors and 2 different textures help to add to the security of the masonry products while adding a very warm feeling the brick colors used. The 2 main colors utilized in the building exterior were Mt. Red and Tumbleweed both in the matte and scratch texture. Ironstone the 3rd color was used both as an accent band and a focus on the main entry.
ALPINE SCHOOL DISTRICT
AMCOR MASONRY PRODUCTS
ASH GROVE PACKAGING
Click on photos below to enlarge.
Photos provided by
- About UMC
Programs & Events
- 2020 Mad About Masonry Golf Tournament Sponsorship
- 2019 Excellence in Masonry Design Awards Dinner >
2019 EIMD Submissions
- COMMERCIAL PROJECTS >
- HISTORIC RESTORATION >
- PRIVATE PROJECTS UNDER $10 MILLION >
INSTITUTIONAL PUBLIC PROJECTS
- Morgan High School Addition
- Mountain Green Middle School
- Mountain Ridge High School
- Centennial Elementary School
- Farmington High School
- Silver Ridge Elementary
- Sorenson Legacy Foundation Center for Clinical Excellence, Utah State University
- Cedar Valley High School
- Mound Fort Junior High School Innovation Center
- MUNICIPAL PROJECTS >
- MULTI FAMILY RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS >
- Specialty Masonry Projects: masonry featured in walls, fencing, walk ways and/or entry features. >
- Previous EIMD Winners >
- Previous EIMD Pictures >
- Masonry Jobs
- News & Technical Info
- Contact UMC
Sustainable - Masonry - Brick - Block - Stone