Please make your OSHA Silica Training reservation today.
Online reservation: STEP 1: Register for the course with MCAA
Register for Silica Train-the-Trainer Course
After completing STEP 1 please proceed to STEP 2 to pay for Utah Continuing Education Credit for the class, if needed.
Pay for the OSHA Silica Train-the-Trainer Utah Continuing Education Credit by credit card:
Select Member, Employee of Member or Non UMC Member, Click "Buy Now" Button, proceed to checkout.
Questions and/or comments click here.
- About UMC
Programs & Events
- 2019 Excellence in Masonry Design Awards Dinner >
2019 EIMD Submissions
- COMMERCIAL PROJECTS >
- HISTORIC RESTORATION >
- PRIVATE PROJECTS UNDER $10 MILLION >
INSTITUTIONAL PUBLIC PROJECTS
- Morgan High School Addition
- Mountain Green Middle School
- Mountain Ridge High School
- Centennial Elementary School
- Farmington High School
- Silver Ridge Elementary
- Sorenson Legacy Foundation Center for Clinical Excellence, Utah State University
- Cedar Valley High School
- Mound Fort Junior High School Innovation Center
- MUNICIPAL PROJECTS >
- MULTI FAMILY RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS >
- Specialty Masonry Projects: masonry featured in walls, fencing, walk ways and/or entry features. >
- Previous EIMD Winners >
- Previous EIMD Pictures >
- Masonry Jobs
- News & Technical Info
- Contact UMC
Sustainable - Masonry - Brick - Block - Stone