TREE HAVEN PARADE HOME
Project Confirmation Number: 2345
Residential: One & Two Family Structures
2092 West Eureka Way
South Jordan, Utah 84095
Brief description of the project:
Award winning Parade of Homes show home. Featuring all Masonry exterior. Brick fire place, brick accent wall, Brick archway and garage.
Size of Building:
9544 sq ft,
Amount of Masonry Used (include all types and number of units):
All brick and stone exterior. Brick accents in interior feature walls and fire place.
Project completion date: July 2015
Explain the project and its unique use of masonry materials and techniques.
All brick and stone exterior. Using diffenent courses, and blends of brick. Accented with Natural stone to create a truly luxury home with a additional detached garage, also using Brick with Stone accents.
Interior had unique brick patterns in the fire place wall as well as a full brick archway and feature wall.
The Brick is a wet tumbled brick , so it provides an old brick look, enhancing an "old world" look to the home, both on the exterior as well as the interior.
CRAIG ANDRUS MASONRY
TREE HAVEN HOMES
TREE HAVEN HOMES
Click on photos below to enlarge.
- About UMC
Programs & Events
- Excellence in Masonry Design 2018 Judging
- 2018 Excellence in Masonry Design Awards Entry Guidelines
- 2018 Excellence in Masonry Design Project Entry Fee & Submission Page
- 2018 Excellence in Masonry Design Project Photo Submission Page
- 2018 Lifetime Masonry Service Award Nominations
- 2018 Excellence in Masonry Design Sponsor Opportunities
- 2018 Excellence in Masonry Design Awards Dinner
- Previous EIMD Winners >
- 2017 EIMD Photos
- Membership Directory
- Masonry Jobs
- News & Technical Info
- Contact UMC
Sustainable - Masonry - Brick - Block - Stone